Tuesday, March 17, 2009

We don't need no stinkin' higher drop rate!

As if the game decided to reward our hundreds of Salvage runs and literally years of repetition we finally got something done in Salvage.

Pants! PANTS ARE IZMAN'S BANE NO MORE! It was awesome, and we didn't really expect it. I never really think of that drop anymore, I just try to put it out of my head. I never have the treasure pool open when we kill Gears. And I always figured that when it dropped people out immediately start screaming on vent or something. But it took a second for people to react, I think it was because they were in shock. I am so happy they are finally done, and now Iz just needs to get the feet to finish the set.

And then as if that was not enough, we still had one more piece to get to finish up Celestria's group. And I can't really do more than just post about it because anything that I do to explain it will not match the completely epic moment. We had already gotten something like 5 or 6 Greater Birds to spawn, but none of them dropped anything but coin purses. It was totally epic!

Anyway, dealing with some stuff at work, but I am back with a passion now that I don't have to travel anymore more for the rest of the summer. :)

No comments: