Thursday, November 20, 2008

Killing my blog.

The best way to quickly turn people off of my blog is to start talking about numbers. But I have a parse from last night to talk about and how it effects my Ranger, and since that is my most recent interest it only seems natural to talk about that. Now, I think I am going to turn this into an on going goal. I will discuss each parse but I will also be adding it to my collective parse, and over time maybe some trends will appear. Now, I already know how parses average your damage over time, and how it figures your accuracy, but I am more interested in how the damage plots out. So there we have my damage plotted out as a graph.

Heading home, I will add more to this tomorrow, hopefully with another parse.

1 comment:

Moe said...

Very interesting numbers there.