Friday, July 25, 2008

mnk can die mouth open in a lake of vomit and blood


And this is just one of the few reasons that I love my little French buddy. Normally, Elf's command of the English language is firm but limited, but when he is angry he becomes a virtuoso. I pride myself on the ability to cuss with eloquence, but Elf makes me look like an amateur. I couldn't come up with a condemnation with this level of quality and descriptiveness. I should also mention that Elf cheats like a little bastard at PvP! XD Nowhere near as bad as Omoi cheats, though. Omoi is the master... Also Elf loves to say "craps" instead of crap and that is just awesome. The French can cuss almost as well as they can make wine.

Yesterday was a rather vanilla but good day. Sky resulted in 2 Byakko's Haidate for Hellz and Illius, N. Hands for Highlife, a free lotted D. Legs, 2 dropped D. Feet and a couple of bank items. Limbus was just head and feet from Omega, which were both free lotted. Salvage was an awesome run but of course, we got blanked.

1 comment:

Kallo said...

Leujaoam T10
Mamool T9 and 10
Lebros T2, 8, 9 and 10
Periqia T8, 9 and 10
Ilrusi, T6 and 10.

There ya go.