Thursday, April 17, 2008

Let the rambling begin.

Ok, I forgot pictures yesterday and today. That led me to just skip the entry yesterday, and I thought about skipping today because honestly, Wednesday sucked like usual and there isn't much in my mind to go over. I am also a bit grumpy even though I tried to be a little ray of sunshine this morning. I think it is a distinct lack of Salvage in the last couple of days. Well, I did go on Tuesday, but it was a normal SSR run, nothing dropped and the tanks didn't even get magic until the Gyroscopic Gears room which just slowed everything down a bit. Though it took Omoi a little bit of time to get into the swing of going all out on her DRG, she ended up being pretty impressive through out the run. I really would like to do another Salvage run tonight, but I know that Omoi hasn't been feeling so great since she got back, so we may put off until tomorrow.

Don't know what I am going to make with myself tonight after events. I will have to finish up my WHM AF and the Bastok_S quests that I have started. Maybe finally finish up at least one of the new Gobbiebag quests.

No comments: