Tuesday, April 15, 2008

I thought I took more pictures.

First day back is always rough. And Bg even said at the time that he knew this picture was going to be on the blog. ^.^ Well, Omoi and Bg are back and we had some fun last night. Did another Omega, which did drop another chip putting Izman half-way to another Omega set, but only dropped head and feet. The head went to Kallo while the feet, which I lotted a whooping 40 on, went to Noze. After that we did some Assaults and Bgalvin came with us and we did some rank 1 ones which went decently well. It is weird, the rank 1 and 2 missions are more difficult than many of the higher mission and unnecessarily so. Well, I think that Bg is pretty close to ranking up so we can move onto rank 2 soon.

A bit of the promised weekend review, and well, I don't have as many pictures as I thought I did from this weekend, but here is the most important of the pictures. Skur is on a lucky streak that of which people only dream. These went to him because there was literally no one else on the run that could use them. That is three 35's to Skur in a week, two of which were able to be completed immediately. It's all about being in the right place at the right time. Izman has been going for a long time now and still doesn't have one 25 or 35 piece to show for it, he never bothers anyone about lots or anything, but he is not like Omoi about gear. He wants gear, but when it comes down to it, waiting doesn't bother him. He just likes doing stuff with people, and that is pretty much the reason he is the coolest person I have met in a long time. It makes me want to help him get stuff, and makes me regret bad decisions. Izman is always cool under pressure and stress and crappy lots and anything the game, well, anything but tricky Qiqirns. Fuck those Qiqirns, fuck them right in the ass. :)

Did some more meriting over the weekend. Ailee and I got into a kind of bad merit party at one time with this winner: Even better, this was their full time gear. Some of the other people in the party had problems too but nothing like this. What I want to know is why aren't new players today learning to use equipment swap macros? Literally, I have been in pick-up parties where no one besides me used a different set of gear for TP and WS. I know, that is the reason I shouldn't be doing pick up parties but come on, why aren't these people learning? Highly disappointing.

Tonight is more same old, same old, another Sky. I think we have 2 or 3 Byakko sets and we are due for some Kirins soon. I think we have an Ouryu coming up so that should be more interesting. We are running out of reasons to do the outside Gods except to build Kirin sets. Well, we still need lots of Byakko, but thats about it. There might be more later, depends on what I get done.

No comments: