Friday, December 07, 2007

Borin picking up his brother finally helped us.

If Borin hadn't gone to pick up his brother we would have wasted a Salvage run. LOL Just as Borin got back and started running out to Bhaflau Remnants we got the system message. Now that sucked because it had been a really good day before that. LOL I have no macros right now because I switched back to my desktop which I love! So, I was running around in Sea when I got home with random assortments of gear so that I could survive a hit or two from Faith on my SAM while still being able to hit it. It didn't go so well. LOL Oh well, it is nice that we have changed our schedule to better integrate Sea. I am looking forward to it! :)

Anyway, I got to make a few more macro sets, and I have to say that I really like the huge number of macro sets that we get now. I used to have to switch around a bunch of macro button just so that I could adjust to certain subs. Now, I can have 10 separate macro sets just for my SAM! :) And I need them. I have made 6 already, 2 each for WAR, THF and NIN sub. One for Soboro and one for Hagun for each sub job. This makes things so much easier for me, as I only have to flip to a different macro set instead of swapping around macro buttons and I have been able to perfectly customize my TP build and WS macro sets for each situations and even for the different foods that I am eating. It makes setting up macros fun.

Now, as for the expansion as it sits right now, I really haven't done much of the content, and I think that is because I haven't really found it that compelling as of right now, but I have also been very busy so I have only gotten to do a few things. I think that I will be able to put some more time into the expansion in the coming weeks. But even looking at other comments about the expansion it appears that Campaign was the main focus of the new areas, with little outside of that. To me that is nice for some people, but if I want XP I can get it in a party. I was just shocked at the few new rewards for people in the new expansion. Where is the new sweet gear? LOL Oh well, I will be waiting for the next update to see if it has anything more in-depth or of more challenge.

Well, this weekend should be some more Salvage and if we are lucky we might be looking at a few more completed Salvage pieces. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g51/nyrskate/chain515.png