Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Sloth

Not a lot to report really, there isn't a whole lot new going on in the game. We had a colossally bad Arrapogo Remnants run yesterday. I think I am over thinking it too much and I am just going to go back to what we were doing when we did it well the last couple of times. I have a better understanding of where cells drop which should improve our efficiency over all. The real problem we had last night was that we only got 1 Incus cell to drop on the entire first floor and no Humilus. In fact, I believe on the first floor we got a total of five drops, which is just unbelievable. Anyway, going back to what was working before, that should help a whole lot.

I don't have a whole lot today, a normal sky run, got another Despot, but it doesn't matter much if we don't get Diorite to go with it. We generally have a couple of people that could come as THF to sky but generally do not because they have other more useful jobs. As of late, we have had incredibly bad luck with drops in Sky, including 0/10~ on Byakko's Haidate, and only 1 W. legs for a long time on Kirin. If you need a Shining Cloth or a D. Body, we are the place to be.

Blah, what a boring day. I got to XP in Mamook again, and as we were wrapping up, of course someone came into the area and started pulling our mobs... in Mamook, and the other pit was open. I just don't get it. But I did get two more merits for 5 total and that let me cap out Kick Attacks. Next to start on Counter merits, then Penance and Invigorate.

I don't know what else to say, everything else has been done. I have zippy inspiration lately. Just totally drained. Oh well. This sucks, maybe more later today, but don't count on it.

No comments: