Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Just Desserts.

Aable is back home, and it was nice to hear from him. Sounds like he is a still a bit rough around the edges but doing well, and much more pleased with his condition than he was before. A couple more surgeries and he should be doing even better.

Now, onto the Kitty. Now, I may have mentioned Thazienne, before. Yesterday, in fact. ^.^/ He does so many nice things for so many people. Godliness is next to Kittiness they always say, and since no good deed goes unpunished, it was time to punish the Kitty. Behind his furry back even. A plot is formed, co-conspirators are arranged, money changes hands, and stabbities are, well, stabbitied. The list of contributors is long, and I do not know everyone that donated, and truthfully, I believe that everyone that has happened to cross paths with Thaz would want to contribute. Omoi did all of the collecting so she is probably the one to blame for everything. :) To the point, this is a gift of time, and consideration and love. Thanks for everything, Kitty, you really are the best. Everyone pitched in and got Kitty a Blau! So sexy for the Kitty! There were sponges and tentacles galore.

Now, yesterday was pretty simple. A pretty much perfect Temenos East run. 3 Time chests, 4 Item chests, and incredibly 3 completed AF +1 sets! DRK for Jess, BLM for Gordor and yes, PLD for Izman. We are officially banning Izman for calling drops. PERIOD. Because he calls them for his PLD, and GETS THEM! Two hats from Omega, PLD from Fenrir's box in Temenos! I tell you the man is just GREEDY, only thinking of himself! He needs to start calling NIN, and like more coins and stuff! LOL It is truly spooky actually. o.o; He just says something and it happens. Anyway, a great run, even though Omoi wasn't too lucky on popping the item chests. LOL Hi there, Titan, Ramuh and Fenrir. ^.^/

After Limbus we just skilled up at Despot, but didn't get very far because the RMT, then another LS started camping it, at least the other LS got Despot. But I have to say this about the RMT. LOL at camping a 2 hour NM, thats not going to hold your income for very long. Got to 178 on Hand-to-hand, and I need to skill up some more on my NIN for Salvage. So, we are going to be skilling up at Despot for a while. And some Enkidu's too. I used to love Sky, then I hated it, now I love it again. I mean I waste two hours a day doing crap, if we just stay in Sky for two hours and get Despot, we save ourself some time in Sky farming, and I get to skill up the plethora of weapons I need to unlock and skill up.

Today is more Sky, to which I am looking forward as previously mentioned, then some more XP or something. Not sure exactly.

Not much of an update. Oh, and to make him feel all warm and fuzzy. Iceblazek, there I did it. You are in the blog today, and I didn't even say anything about MP merits... >.> Or did I? LOL

I was about to post this, then I realized I was going to get a lot of "Your blog fails to deliver!" today, so lets add this in. I have been following a relatively interesting thread on BG forums about DEX+ affect critical hits, and how much more DEX you need to be able to get a significant increase in crits. And it doesn't look that far off. The problem is that it may not be reliable for most jobs (like NIN) and for some jobs it may be the gear the job already uses. Kirin's Osode, Byakko's Haidate and a Raja's Ring is probably enough to get it high enough to cause some difference. I don't even know if it would be very useful but it is definitely something noticeable from the data I have seen provided. I might give it a try if I get some of that gear.

Also your daily Aable reminder!

I am going to start with the best way to help Aable as he is going through his physical troubles, as per his request.
After Dealing with ulcerative colitis since around 2003, finally things have gotten bad enough I have been in the hospital since St. Patrics day. I decided I will be going in for surgerie. March 29 sometime in the afternoon. I will be having Laparoscopic abdominal colectomy and ileostomy for any of you medicaly intersted people. Basically my large intestine will be totally removed. and i will have a poo pouch for a while. Then basically a section of my small instestine is formed into a new mini Colin while this is all going on called a j pouch. and my digestive tract is reconnected though that. my estimated recovery time in the hospital is somewhere around a couple weeks followed by other outpatient recovery.

In all I should end up with a better quality of life then i have been dealing with for the past few years so wish me luck. If you see someone around as me the next few weeks its (Exodus(Wargod))rob)

--On another note, since this sucks so bad anyone who wants to do something cool for me, please corrdinate with Ringthree; I am trying to see If i can get the foodnetwork to give me a free Trip to see Emeril Live maybe even convince him to do a special show basied on my condition or UC in general.----

Kelly Beattie
-aable


Ok, so here is what you can do. Send a e-mail to Emeril Live via the Food Network. If you don't know what exactly to say, or if you don't know Aable but just want to help him out, then please just use the following message. Cut and paste, easy as the proverbial pie.
Hello, my name is (put your name here) and I writting on behalf of a close friend Kelly Beattie. Kelly is currently suffering from Ulcerative colitis (Ulcerative colitis is a form of colitis, a disease of the intestine, specifically the large intestine or colon, that includes characteristic ulcers, or open sores, in the colon) which has currently confined him to a hospital and has severely limited his ability to eat as he wishes. I was hoping that you could help him in his time of need. Kelly has a great love of life, and his greatest love in life is food. Even though suffering from UC, he manages to entertain himself and friends with cooking and the stories of how much he loves to cook. His current hospitalization has prevented him from being able to engage in cooking for obvious reasons. So I am writing on behalf of Kelly to ask if you could do something for him, in the form of having Kelly on Emeril Live! and focusing an episode on how to person suffering from UC can learn to cook for themselves in a healthy and enjoyable way. UC takes so much of what Kelly loves, and I was hoping that you could take the time to help Kelly, and embrace Kelly's wish that people with UC learn that they can enjoy eating and learn to cook in a healthy manner for themselves!

Thank you so much for listening, Kelly will appreciate it!
(Your name here)


Just spam them! Send as many or as few e-mails as you like! Aable will appreciate it and hopefully he will be back soon with a new and improved colon! LOL

No comments: