Thursday, February 08, 2007

Something to report finally.

I got home a little earlier than I thought I would have last night, so I decided to go to Dynamis-Windurst even though I didn't sign up for it. I went as NIN, either though I think NIN isn't very effective in Dynamis, for three reasons. One, I asked first and Gawayne said that having NIN would be nice if things need to be kited. Two, because in the starter cities the mobs are so much easier and I generally use food in Dynamis (unlike a lot of people) I don't mind taking NIN, even though I do better damage with SAM. Finally, Windurst is a hard win and sometimes tanks can go down in bad pulls, and its nice to have a back up there, to continue and prevent a wipe. Luckily, this didn't happen yesterday, the run was smooth except for one extremely huge pull, and I was sleepga'ed through most of it. Windurst really isn't that hard when you have more people, but we mostly have it up against other CoP runs so we don't get very many people at all for the runs. We got a ton of AF, topped by 4 BLM hands. There were two RNG hands and the second set went to me. :) I wasn't even signed up for the run, and I get some pretty decent AF2 :). It wont really matter once I get to 74-75 when I will be using Seiryu's Kote and AF+1, since their stats are profoundly better, but for a couple of levels it will be better than most everything that I already have.

Oops this was sitting here while I was talking, sorry, picking it up again. :)

Not much else to add, Dynamis usually sucks up alot of my night, and my wireless internet just sucks and is driving me crazy. So I just went to bed after trying to get a party on my WHM. But I did get to see this cool shot. Illius just got Blade: Ten on NIN, now you may have seen taru's doing this before but I rarely have, and it is pretty damn bad ass! BACKFLIP!
And now for a little context for this shot. Elfie was having some problems getting a party on their DRK, so we decided to help out. Yeah, a lot of us helped out. Apparently, all you need to rule the world is RMT minions.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

NIN not effective in Dynamis?! You've clearly never dynamised it up with me!

Windy can be a bitch tho on NIN if you're fighting 2-3 yags at a time and everyone is crowded (like on bridges). Couple Sweeps and there goes all the shadows ; ;.

Ultrabum said...

weird, you got 2 RNG hands... we got 2 RNG hands...

But alas not 1 BLM dropped, and there were like 10 BLMs looking for em too.

Slickdarula said...

Congrats on rng hands! but like you said, mostly you will probably be using kotes, or Af+1. So soon those gloves will be tucked away, somewhere in storage.

Eternal said...

{Congratulations!} ^^