Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Note to self...

On days that there is an update or the servers are down, I better write a lot more than I did yesterday. Apparently it was not appreciated by the locals that they did not have a nice long post to read to while away the time until the servers were back up. So from now on I will be sure to do that. :) In a further disappointment for the readers I was only on for a very short while yesterday because a friend came over to try to figure out what was wrong with my computer. It doesn't appear that anything is wrong, which doesn't really help me figure out what is wrong. Conundrum indeed.

Anyway, since there was a server reset, we tried to do a quick NM or two but no real luck with that. Maybe again today, because the 21-24 cycles will be up. Some pop immediately after server reset, and some wait for the 21-24 window, and I don't know which are which. Anyway, we did run into this anomaly: It was claimed just as it was despawning. LOL So we fought an invisible Antlion for a bit.

So, like I said, I don't really have much because I just wasn't on for very long at all yesterday. So instead I will do some speculation on more Aht Urhgan mysteries, if I have time.

Sorry Rob. :(

No comments: