Thursday, September 07, 2006

Too much RL, not enough game time.

I wasn't able to get on until late last night, but it was ok because I was supposed to level with Vesp and Tam, but they were still in Dynamis.

RL is really eating up a bunch of my time now. Debate means staying late most days, and work is really busy because school just started. I do much prefer the summer.

Anyway, I ran around muling and such for a while. I grabbed Omoi's Haub +1 ^^ and I am going to use it while she is away.

Off to lunch, finish up when I get back.

Ok, I am back, where was I? Ahh yes, leveling. After Vesp and Tam got out of Dynamis (Sandy). We got together with Kalgar, Iceblaze and Lucella and went to xp on Trolls in the new areas. It was pretty decent xp, something like 10k an hour. Got another 2 merits, for a total of 4 unsued. I can't decide if I want to put them into Katana or Str. Maybe even subtle blow. Ahh, well I will sit on them for a while until I find something I want to put them in.

Have Sky tonight, don't know what I am going to do after, maybe just go to bed early, maybe level my Sam. I would really like to get my Sam to at least 65 this week. 70 by the time that Omoi is back.

No comments: