Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Morning in Vana'diel: Coolest thing ever!

Morning in Vana'diel is your daily dose of FFXI and all things Vana'diel. Give us your thoughts on the interesting topics of the day! I added something new that I think is pretty neat. A big thank you to FFXI AH!

This isn't an interesting or in-depth MiV post. It is one of those post where I get more excited about something than you. Go ahead and roll your eyes and laugh. I added something new to the site and I am pretty proud that I got it done. :)

From now on we will have Tooltips from FFXIAH.com for any gear that we will be talking about? Remember that Othinus' Bow from yesterday? Really interested in that new Thrakon Breastplate? Really want to know if that new Virtuoso Belt is going to be better than your old, reliable Warwolf Belt?

All you need to do is hover over the links and you will be able to see the stats! I have been trying to get this to work for a long time and I finally just got around to doing this. :) I hope you like and I hope it helps!

4 comments:

Omniyoji said...

Neat-O!

iceblazek said...

looks cool

Khrone said...

awesome! great job! :-D

Anonymous said...

Nice job adding this, but no offence this has been around for a long time, I am surprised it took this long for you to add it (but I am glad you did)