Monday, July 06, 2009

POL News: Tell Me Something I Don't Know.

SE has disclosed the pricing information (that we already knew) and the pre-order date (like it matters) for the new scenario, A Moogle Kupo d'Etat. I am still slightly confused why they are pre-selling the scenario given that it is downloaded content and you can just pay for it the day it goes on sale without any difference. There are no trinkets to encourage pre-payment and it's not like they are going to run out of them, right?

I know that quite a few people are going to hold off on this one to see just how it plays out before they get it. I know that the reward for me is a lot more enticing, and ultimately that is the reason we all play the game. There are those that say that it just equates to "paying" for more gear, but that is what we do with every expansion and even every monthly bill, so that doesn't bother me that much. I am much more concerned if there is a good reason for me to get it. I still haven't done anything in ACP because there is nothing there for me. If this expansion has something I want or want to get, I will get it.

2 comments:

Volkai said...

"If this expansion has something I want or want to get, I will get it."

No interest in the story, I take it?

Ringthree said...

Well, yes I do, but I don't know if it will be good enough for me to bother with right now.