Wednesday, May 07, 2008

And I thought I was emo.

Clarification for my more paranoid readership: My reference yesterday about not getting Assaults done was for those that don't do anything regarding Assaults. This does not include Nyzul Isle or Salvage or things like that. It is for the lazy people that didn't keep up with them over time and now don't have anything to show for them and would rather play sour grapes than get them done. :) You can get to FL using just Nyzul. It would take forever but it can be done. My preference is to balance the pursuit of something Assault dependent with getting Captain rank, which I have done, but to each their own, just don't be lazy and then whine about it.

Anyway, I got BLM to 31 last night, leaving me with only 6 more levels of Hell. And Omoi completed Skadi feet...

Yeah...

I didn't type that wrong...

LOL...

Anyway, really she did. She got the 35 feet on a very small Rakuen run over last weekend when they were free lot, then we got double 25 feet from LBC last night, and she just had the 15 feet lying around already. Those Skadi feet will be awesome for her level 40 RNG. LOL Well, actually, she will probably get good use out of them because Omoi has two different kinds of jobs, ones she needs and ones she loves. Omoi needs WHM, Omoi loves DRG. I get the impression that she could definitely enjoy RNG more than need it. I wouldn't be surprised if you saw Omoi running around with a bow and arrow plinking things left and right in the very near future.

I feel an Izman mind-stabbling of Omoi coming on. :)

I am kind of disappointed that there wasn't an update today on POL. :( I guess that is what we get when they announce the update early. I just want moooooooooooore... LOL

No comments: