Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Avoiding the Obvious.

Yes, I know about the lottery. Even people without the internet know about he lottery by now. And if you can do math you can figure out that the RMT can't abuse the system with any reliability. It's fun, it's neat, I will do it, but thats about all the attention it should get. It's a lottery, you aren't going to win. That is the nature of lotteries.

Lets just say I will play all 10 times for Ringthree and thats it. Then I will forget about it. I will happily collect any prize that I get and public cheer anyone that wins something nice, while using my mind daggers to chop them up into tiny little pieces. LOL

What I won't do though is let the fact that they are doing a lottery bug me about anything else in the game. I like the idea of the lottery, it's fun, garners interest, but it isn't the reason there are other problems in the game, or that there are RMT or that people bot or that I can't get some piece of gear. I like to put the blame where it most belongs, be it game design flaws, hackers or greedy Chinese assholes.

I have a half done good post that I will have to save for tomorrow, and no pictures for today. So just a little point about something that everyone else is going to talk about today. Instead of just repeating everyone else, I will just leave you with this.

1 comment:

Kallo said...

Gawd. Amen, Ring. Someone called me up and told me about it to which my reply was, "Yep." They asked why I wasn't shitting bricks and told them, "I'll shit a brick if I win."