Thursday, August 20, 2009

Morning in Vana'diel: Freeze Up.

Morning in Vana'diel is your daily dose of FFXI and all things Vana'diel. Give us your thoughts on the interesting topics of the day! I hate days like today, too many things to talk about and I can't decide on just one. I just freeze up and barely get anything done.

So, lets see, we have a ton of FFXIV information coming out. We have a great late night story about Izman. We have some needs/wants lists for Ring. We have several days of missing columns because of travel and personal sickness. And we potentially have a contest...

That's right, I am in discussions (with myself) about having a contest here at YANYOK... and it isn't going to be about coming up with a new name for whatever we have here, but I probably should consider that at some time. LOL Once I talk to a few more people about this but it should be coming down the pipe pretty soon so be on the look out.

As for FFXIV, there has been a flood of information about it in recent days and we will have a review of that today or tomorrow, but lets just say that it looks absolutely gorgeous and potentially has the updates we have all been looking for from FFXI. I think this is a good time to make a comparison to other games both out now and coming down the pipe. So look forward to that soon.

For me, I hardly ever post about just me and what I want from FFXI anymore because of the way we have changed this site, but I think it is time for one of those personal posts so I can list out what I am doing in case anyone cares.

Finally, Izman is on a roll like no other right now. Not only is he the King of FoV but last night he got even more lucky. We were farming organs in Sea and decided to give Ix'DRK a try. Iz got the animosity on the first kill, and we popped it. There was a little bit of confusion on how to pull it from the Qn's, but once that was settled and a few friends showed up and we killed it 6 times, it dropped the cape. So Iz is now official 1/1 on Ix'DRK's cape. LOL

It's Iz's world, we are all just playing in it.

No comments: