Thursday, August 06, 2009

Morning in Vana’diel: And I’m Spent.

Morning in Vana'diel is your daily dose of FFXI and all things Vana'diel. Give us your thoughts on the interesting topics of the day! This is Austin Powers Day for good old Ring. Ya baby, ya!

I have been displeased with the people around FFXI for the last couple of days. The developers, the players, the “community” but I think I have spent all that displeasure on a couple of columns you will be seeing in the next couple of days. And now, I am actually quite content and happy with the game. Omoikitte is back, we are doing a new fight tonight with a reward a bunch of people in my LS are interested in, I made some decent gil last night and my RNG is just about finished.

I am finally able to focus on the game when I am playing the game. It’s quite amazing. You might have noticed if you have been reading this blog for more than say 3 days that I can get rather upset about game-related things. It doesn’t necessarily have to be about the game itself as I said above, but it really drives me batty at times. It kind of overwhelms my pleasure in playing the game. But when I can finally drive out those demons, I find that I still have a lot of fun playing the game.

This is a nice little feeling I have. I am looking forward to having fun and not worrying about the stupid people in the world. Everyone should feel this way sometimes. I am looking forward to making my RNG into what it should be. I am looking forward to switching my Katana merits to Archery to support my RNG, but I really shouldn’t have to do that because SE shouldn’t have stupid limitation on the merits you can get for different freaking jobs, and why do they have these stupid limitations anyway, and what the fuck why can’t I just try to make all of my jobs the best they can be, and, and, and, ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Have fun everyone!

No comments: