Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Cross-promotion.

A big thanks to Tuufiekins for following my format for the "On the Cheap" series and doing one for BLM. It's going to help me out and hopefully it will increase the hits for my site too. :)

Nothing, still nothing from SE on the "March" update. I am guessing that the duping issue and spending time having to ban people has cost us some time on when we will get our update. :(

I am working on RNG "On the Cheap" but serious... I would rather watch paint dry.

Go read Omoi's blog for today. Apparently it is really long.

I didn't get to see much of anyone yesterday because I was completely exhausted and only was on the game for 3 hours.

Iz went to bed early too. Ice wasn't even on the game. Tuesday is a long event day, but maybe Omoi and Iz will want to stay up late and do something like an ENM or something. We haven't done one of those in a while.

I need to make some money. Iz has been encouraging me to sell my Alexandrite, which I should because I could make a lot of money, but I feel bad selling them for some reason. At some point I should recommit myself to getting a relic.

No comments: