Wednesday, June 25, 2008

RE: Monk.

Got a few questions about yesterday's post, gonna cover them quickly.

MogKnight said...

Hmm, in looking at all of this and comparing it to all the gear I have on SAM... the only real things I need would be Destroyers and Black Belt. I was thinking about leveling MNK as well so maybe I'll focu son it next.

Though a few questions if you don't mind answering:

1. I have Usukane Legs and Feet myself. It is pretty clear cut that Feet would benefit me more than Dune Boots. However, what about Usukane Legs vs Haidate for TP?

2. What are your thoughts with MNK and full Usukane?


Ok, in response to the first question, I went over this exact situation a while ago in this post. But essentially my feeling is that if you are using Byakko's Haidate and Dune Boots, and shift over to Usukane Legs and feet you will be much better off for it. I don't think I would use the Usukane legs straight up against Byakko's Haidate, but the combo of Usukane legs and feet crushes Haidate and Dune Boots stat-wise.

In response to the second question, full Usukane is probably the best, but the new SAM/NIN/MNK body piece with 20 Accurary, 20 Attack and 5% Crit hits needs to be tested first to see the comparison.

And now, to work on the Samurai On the Cheap. :)

Ok, Samurai version of On the Cheap is a little less than half done, I hope to have it up by tomorrow. :)

No comments: