Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Utility

I had a good topic for today and everything but I got up late and now I have training at work, so its just going to be a quick run down today and I will go over what I wanted to talk about tomorrow.

Now this is going to be really short because I only have 20 minutes before I have to go back to training.

First, we did Kings in Apollyon yesterday Very easy, netting 4 coins a piece and another complete Omega set. We are going to do Omega again on Thursday, so hopefully some more Homam gear for the LS.

After Limbus a group of us did some Assault runs, which went very well, both groups winning all three runs, earning a good bit of AP for Salvage and completed some more new missions for people that wanted to rank up. I believe that everyone in the group now has at very least Rank 2, so that is a new set of runs that we can do even though we wont be doing the Lebros Caverns run because it is horribly difficult to do, so its more efficient to just get points elsewhere.

Finally, after Assaults, Illius wanted to work off some points on his Senj so we went out to Kuftal Tunnel to kill some crabs, but on the way out there we saw this. I have NEVER seen this tree before... its just outside of Rabao on the way from East Altepa Desert... it is so weird to see a random new tree just standing in a zone.

Thats it for today, sorry about the length maybe more later depending on my meeting.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

woah thats an odd tree